Hurray for Home!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Eve.

Hello Friends and Family,
Well another late night of blogging and just wanted to let you all know that Hayden got his stitches out from around his tummy tube and got an adjustment on his headgear for tongue swelling. Although it was a busy day Hayden has had a good one.

Papa is now back in GA and missing his boys and we miss him already, but he is so ready to get back to work. We hope you all enjoyed the pictures we sent of our tour of duty mission site. We hope to send more later. I just wanted to let you all know we still as of this day do not know about future surgery. Will keep you posted. Hayden is suppose to get a call Monday from neuro surgeon's office to let us know when we have an appt. to see him for f/u. Hopefully we will get more insight for future of where we will be. Please pray we and the Drs. make the right decision regarding this surgery since the holidays are upon us.

Thanks again for all the prayers.........

Still Praising Him for His Love, Mercy and Grace,
Mimi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Hayden looks so good. That BIG Smile. I know that he is so happy to be out of the hospital. I just lost it when I read the blog about Hayden and Mason just loving on each other when he got back. The love of a child, so sweet and pure. I hope that you all are getting a little more rest now that you all are in one place. I am still praying for God's healing power for Hayden and praying for you all the wisdom to know what to do next, that God will just give you peace and confirmation on whatever you think is best. I love you all !!!
Sharon G.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures!!! The one of Hayden with the biggest smile really touched my heart. With all he's been through he still has his very Hayden smile. What a blessing he is!! Will continue to pray for Godly wisdom and discernment on the rest of this journey for the doctors and family dicisons. For complete healing for Hayden. Happy to hear that Mr. Terry had a safe trip back here to Georgia. Praying about Monday;s Dr. app. Thanks for the pictures,
. Love you all, Ms Sandra
!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures. Its so good to see you all. Sorry I have not been able to get in touch with you but my computer doesn't let me, hopefully this will send. We miss you all so much. You all are in our daily prayers. I'm so thankful Hayden is doing better. We miss you all so much at church and especially Hayden and Mason in choir. We love you all!
Kim D.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. It is great to see y'all. I am so glad Hayden is doing good. My prayer is that you all feel better and more rested. We are still lifting you up in our prayers. God bless and keep you.
Love, Pam W.

Jenna said...

We love you all so much! Just wanted you to know that we miss you already.

Hayden, you are so strong, and I was so proud to see how awesome you are doing! Keep up the hard work, and I'm sending an "I Love You" sign right now.

Love,
Jenna and Brian