Hurray for Home!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waiting....

Hello all,

I am finally getting a few moments to post. We all are doing very well. Hayden is having for the most part very good days. He has some where he is tired and ill but I'm sure this is expected.
We have not had much interaction with Boston in the last few weeks at all. I have gotten the information that the Dr. wanted me to write down, which was my view in the 7 weeks that we were in Arkansas. So now we wait!! I have never been very good at waiting, just one of the many things God is teaching me. I do know that we have prayed for there to be no more surgery and to hopefully move on to the radiation. When we got the call from Dr. Liebsch from Boston just before Christmas I do feel a different peace about this. I believe that we will go and get this radiation over with and move on to some happier times. I am anxious about the radiation because of Hayden having to be sedated daily. Please pray for this, that he will have no problems with this.
I hope that you will join me in praying that Mason is OK with all the changes that he will also endure while we are gone. He likes being with the grandparents but it is not home and he knows this.. It is also hard as a mom to him trying to balance things for a child that has a sibling that is sick.
Thanks so much for keeping up with us this whole time, we truly are forever grateful! I believe in the truest since of the word that we have seen miracles in Hayden's life and the many lives he has impacted! For this I can only stand in Awe and wait expectantly on what God is revealing all around us.

Regards,
Christy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you to hear something from Boston soon to get the process started and over with as soon as possible.
Hugs and Kisses,
Uncle Ronny and Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hope and pray that you hear good news soon I realize how hard it is on everyone~not just the waiting but the daily routines of life which are so disrupted Mason's confusion and a mama's heart that is torn in two and everyone struggling to make the abnormal seems normal forthe boys
God bless and hold y'all tight
Prayerfully in Christ Jesus
Florence Morris
Osborne Baptist Church
Eden NC

Anonymous said...

Will keep praying that soon you all will be on your way to Boston. Waiting is hard, especially when it is your child. Hopefully you will be on your way to Boston soon. Then in the near future Hayden will have these treatments behind him, and he can enjoy being a little boy, free of treatments and surgeries. God is still in control, and He will continue to see you all through. Will continue to pray for Mason and Mimi and Mr Terry. God 's continued blessings. Love you all, Ms Sandra

The Kings said...

We continue to think about all of you and check the blog every few days for updates...I can only imagine how hard it must be to wait, but please know how much we are rooting for all of you and that we pray for good news soon! Love, Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you always! Praying all this will be behind you soon. Lots of Love, Joy

Anonymous said...

Christy,

It was wonderful to talk to you today and get updated on precious Hayden. We pray for you all every single day, and know that God's grace is good and that Hayden has a very special place in his heart!

I will be in touch, and do everything I possibly can to help you.

Love,
Jessica- Little Rock