Hurray for Home!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi from Boston Mass!

Well, we have had a good weekend, we went to the discovery museum today and experienced the subways. Hayden really loved riding the subway! It's raining here,can you believe this?? We came here expecting and wanting to see the snow and it's just north of us. Figures!!!...
When we were riding the subway I kept telling Hayden to not touch to much (trying to keep him well) I said I don't want you to get sick! He said Mom I'm already sick. I said what do you mean? He said I have a tumor, I'm already sick... I had to really fight back the tears, you always wonder how much they understand. It has almost been 3 years since he was diagnosed and there are some things that happen like today that feel like I'm hearing it for the first time! It makes me physically feel sick. I am still praying for complete healing and I believe God has blessed us but I am ready for Hayden to be rid of this tumor and just be free to be a little boy! Please continue to lift us up.
We don't have any plans for this upcoming week so I will keep you posted as soon as I know.

Thanks to all our friends and family for everything, we love ya!! Also the precious people we don't even know that are following this blog, thanks for the sweet comments you've made..


God Bless,
Christy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,We just wanted to let you know we have been praying and thinking of all of you.Tell Hayden Chandler want's it to snow to. We hope you all have a good week. Also tell Mason that Ms.Tina and Courtney said Hi.Courtney also said she misses him. We love ya"ll Howie,Tina,Chandler,and Courtney

Jenna said...

Hayden and Family,

After seeing your AWESOME room, I thought it would be cool if your blog matched your room! I hope you like the baseball diamond and the new pictures from when we saw you last. We miss you already, and hope you are doing well! We love you very much! Tell your Mom and Dad hello for us, and remember that God loves you and we do too!

Love,
Brian and Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hello! My grandmother, Carol Foreman, attends church with your family and she has asked us to keep Hayden in our prayers. I just wanted you to know that we have been sending prayers from Florida for some time now and will continue to do so. Your strength is inspiring!!

God bless you!
Sarah Goodman

Anonymous said...

HELLO ALL,
MARY L. CALLED ASKING ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE IN HER PRAYERS. I AM GOING TO PRING OUT THE BLOG AND GIVE IT TO HER ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS. I LEFT YOU A VOICE MAIL CALL IF YOU HAVE TIME.

TELL HAYDEN SORRY HE MISSED THE SNOW. RONNY AND I WERE IN OWENTON, KY THIS PAST WEEKEND IT SNOWED ABOUT 1 1/2 INCHES. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I AM SURE WILL SEE SOME SOON.

LOVE AND KISSES TO ALL,
UNCLE RONNY & AUNT CINDY