Hurray for Home!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday moments

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we were not able to see the Dr. today. We waited until lunch because they were suppose to call and let us know about appt and when we did not receive a call we called them. The nurse said the Dr. was out today and that she would speak to him on Tues. Am first thing and then let us know about appt., etc. Christy explained that we wanted to get the ball rolling on a swallow study and incision check, etc. The nurse said she would explain that to Dr. so we will see. It is hurry up and wait around here even with a great hospital.

Hayden continues to improve with keeping tongue in his mouth. We have to keep after him by saying turtle, turtle so he pulls his tongue back in and gives us a glare that only he and brother can give. We know he is getting tired of us saying it but we just want him better so we can get out of here. We were so bored we went to Target just to get out of here for a while and that was ok until Mason decided he was going to drive the buggy......BIG MISTAKE......He is so head strong. He has definately hit the terrible two's big time. As if the buggy driving was not enough he decided to climb under the clothes rack while Mom was on the phone and Mimi was trying to look at some PJ's he does some disgusting smelling business in his diaper. People are looking at me and trying to steer clear around me wandering what that smell is because they don't see Mason which was quite embarrasing. So we then get him out from under the clothes rack and go change him and he is not happy with getting out from under the clothes rack. So needless to say it was quite a shopping experience. Oh well......life with a preschooler..(Thought you all might need a good chuckle.)

Well we are all worn out and it is time for bed so I must close for now.I will let you know about Dr. visit on Tues.

Thanks for all the prayers. Also Jenna thanks for making the blog a little more personal and colorful. We love you.

Still Praising Him,
Mimi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will keep praying, hoping for good news today. Love you all. Ms Sandra

Jenna said...

Love you too. You're in my thoughts today!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure the new boyish background is cute but now I'm not able to read the blogs. All the pics and stuff I can see! I have to highlight the whole page to read the updates...weird. it may just be my school server bc my mom is having the same problem!

Hope the boys enjoyed their surprises! Wished I could have delivered them in person so I could see their sweet faces! We are praying the you all will be able to spend the holidays at home! Tell the boys I said hello and send them kisses!

Love,
Allison

The Kings said...

Hey all! The blog looks great and I can't wait to hear more good news! Love, C

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that Hayden is doing better!!!! Praise the Lord for that!!! I hate to tell you but I think Mason's behavior just comes with the name NOT just the terrible twos!!! HAHA Loving, thinking about and praying for you always!
Jen Patrick
AKA mother of a Mason!!!!