Hurray for Home!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Eve

Hello Family and Friends,
Well another day at this motel has come and gone and I am posting to keep from eating.HaHa!!
I am so ready to get out of here. Hayden has been the same as myself, he is sooooooo ready also.
Hopefully on Monday we will get some kind of news about future.

Prayer requests as follows:
1) Swelling will continue to subside in tongue
2)Dr office will call early to get them in to see him on Monday early.
3)They will get good news about healing and will be able to get swallow study done asap and everything will be ok with swallowing and get trach tube out and Hayden will again be able to eat regular food w/o problems
4)Make the right decision about future surgery etc.
5)We get to get out of Little Rock until after the holidays if it does not cause any risk factors with Hayden.

Hayden has had a pretty good day again today. He still gets pooped out easily and you can see that he clearly wants to keep going but his little body says I need rest. So needless to say we are all being couch potatoes so that means Mimi and Mason are climbing the walls to get outdoors which we do when it is pretty and warm. Hayden, Daddy and I actually took a walk today and picked up acorns and pretty colored leaves. While Mason and Mommy took their baths.

Hayden's tongue is still swollen but he can a least pull it inside his mouth and we can see his teeth which is great because it was so big he was not able to pull it in his mouth as of end of last week.

God is faithful!!!!We just have to be patient and that in itself is very hard when you want yesterday, but we are learning through this tour of duty.

We miss you all and thank you for all the kind comments, cards and prizes (surprises) for the boys. Again thank you for all the prayers.......

Still Praising Him for His Love, Mercy and Amazing Grace,
Mimi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are that Hayden gets a good report today. I will call tomorrow and check in.

Love, hugs, and kisses.
Aunt Cindy

Jenna said...

Donita and family-

I called Christy today to let her know I updated the page. I hope you like the new boyish look, but if not, feel free to email me and we'll work on it some more. My email is jennarjohnson@yahoo.com. We love you all!

Hayden, I'm thinking of you today! Wish I could be there to "bowl" with you. You are so much fun, and I can't WAIT to see you again!

Love,
Jenna (and Brian)

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Hayden's Blog address has been hanging at Church for awhile and I have just now thought
to get it off the board. I want all of you to know, you have been in our prayers. Mom calls Rita sometimes to hear about Hayden, if something was missed at Church. Hang in there and God Bless all of you!
Linda Wall and Family

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for great news today. It would be terrific if Hayden could spend Christmas in his own home. Will be praying for Godly wisdom and discernment concerning all decisions for Hayden.Love you all, Ms Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey Hayden!!! I wanted you to know that I miss you sooooooo much!! I can't wait to visit and play video games with you. Kiss Mason for me and remember I love you always and forever, Dude!!! Don't forget to send me some more paintings! Your last picture was amazing!!

Miss you,
Aunt B