Hurray for Home!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Family and Friends,
Here's some news, first let me say I'm sorry for the meltdown on last post. I was feeling a little down because everything seems to move in slow motion. ( That is the control issue I'm still having. Please forgive me) I just want to fix everything as a Mom and a Mimi but God is still on His throne and He doesn't need my help for sure.

Now on for the news...today Hayden had his CT scan and labs and did very well with all. When he finished with all the tests his Daddy had a big old Hershey candy bar waiting for him. Then he went to Old Country Buffet and ate supper because it was about 5:30 PM and he was hungry then after he finished there he had to stop at McDonalds and get nuggets. I was glad to hear he was that hungry. Christy said Dr. Liebsch said he was pleased with all the pictures he got from scans. They will meet with Dr. Liebsch on Friday, he is going to call with a time. So pray for good reports on scans (brain and spine). We are so very thankful for God's protection for Hayden thru all he has been thru this far.

Mason is adjusting to being with Mimi and Papa but he does ask for Mom and Dad and Hayden and when they will be coming here to get him. HOORAH so far we have been without the old PACIFIER for 3 days and 18 hours, please pray we will continue to do well with this issue. He really only asks for it at nap and bedtime at night. I hated to take it away since he is still adjusting to being without his brother and Mom and Dad, but he threw it down and I told him the cat ate it since she was sitting right there ( Lord forgive me for that ) where he threw the pacifier. He said he didn't want Precious(Cat) to eat his paci. LOL. So needless to say we had to go buy a teddy bear to take paci's place. (Great Grandma's idea).

I'm going to close for now, I will try to update with more news on Friday. Please keep praying, we love and appreciate all you for hanging in here with us and lifting us up daily. Thanks again.

Still Praising Him,
Mimi

PS: Christy will be having a birthday on Sunday, March 1

No comments: