Hurray for Home!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello Everyone,
I talked to Christy and she said that the appt. with Dr. Liebsch went well but they did not get much info from him. He likes to get all the informational facts together before he speaks to anyone about next step in treatment. He wanted to get the MRI so he could compare the two MRI and CT scan. Dr. Liebsch did say he got good pictures so we just need to be patient. Again here we are in limbo playing the waiting game again. And again I hear God say be still and know I am God. Let me handle this.......

So that's all the info I have for you. Hope you all have a great weekend and if anything changes I will let you know. Please keep praying.

Still Praising Him,
Mimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just wanted to first WISH CHRISTY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It really does not seem that long ago that you were Hayden's age. WOW how time flys. Hope all is going well and maybe a little more site seeing. I know the waiting it very hard. But God already knows and he says to rest in him. Just stand on him, he will take care of the rest of today and tonight and the next. Go have a GREAT BIRTHDAY and eat some cake for me. Maybe you can share so of your childhood memories with Hayden, I'm sure he would get some laughs out of that.

I Love You!!

Love you all,
Sharon G.

Anonymous said...

Waiting is so very hard. Especially when it is a child that is the concern. God's timing is perfect. He only asks us to trust Him and wait on His perfect will. He has brought Hayden and you all along way on this journey. I am praying that soon Hayden will be well, and free of the tumor and treatments. God is with you all. He remains faithful. Love you all, Ms Sandral