Hurray for Home!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Saturday

Good Morning,

I am sorry that I have not posted for a couple of days. We spoke to the nurse with the Proton Center yesterday and we are on target to begin therapy next Wed at 10:30. We have still not spoken directly with Dr. regarding the scans but everything looks like we are on track for beginning. We feel God has answered so many prayers that have gone up not just from our family but so many of you. I feel so good right now(although I still want to hear more information from the Dr.) I feel that we are finally in a place where we are seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel. I have over the last mos have felt more anxiety than I have ever felt in my life. I know that I am weak and only through God I am strong! I have felt attacked by the devil for so long but I know that he delights in trying to steal your faith. I am delighted that God has never left my side even when I try to make it on my own.
We will post more as we know it, but things look great! I pray now that we will go through this radiation and Hayden continues to get stronger and stronger.


Love to you guys,
Christy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all,
Sorry I have not written or called lately, been under the weather this past week.
So good to hear that you are doing well. I know you are tired and ready to come home, but it will come.
Hayden, how much snow have you seen? We had about 10" hear last weekend. The last of it disapeared around Thursday. I hope you have gotten to get out in it for a little while.

I miss you guys!

Love & kisses,
Uncle Ronny & Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are on go for Wednesday. Good Luck! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Faith, Hope, and LOVE, Joy

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to hear that things are beginning to come together. We had 8 inches of snow last Saturday night, last of it finally melted yesterday. Got pictures looking at your house with all the snow. Everyone had snowmen in their yards! :) Hope everyone is doing well, we continue to pray for you.
Love you, Kim and Jerry

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear the treatments are now scheduled for Wednesday. Hayden and you all have gone through so much. The Lord has brought you through this far and will see you through the rest of the way. You have a Mother's heart, and want Hayden to be free of all these procedures and be a normal little boy again. That light at the end of the tunnel is what alot of praying people have joined with you in prayer for. Keep trusting as you have been doing, rebuke that mean old devil. He likes to rob us of the Lord's victories that we have already seen and replace them with doubt and anxiety. Keep resting in the Lord's promises, and the miracles you all have already seen. God will not fail , nor forsakes you. He understands every thing you are feeling. Your faith has worked miracles in Hayden's life. Love you all, Praying with you, Ms Sandra

Beverly said...

Hi Guys,

We will be there with you in thought over the next few weeks and look forward to the posts. Call if get a minute...

we love you.....Beverly & Darryl

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear some good news. While I was reading your post, I could just hear the relief in your voice. You all have been through so much, especially little Hayden. He has definitely taught us to be strong and to trust in the Lord. We miss you all! Please keep us posted on the upcoming treatments!
Melanie Hardison

Anonymous said...

Hi beloved of the Lord~~
Just got in from the Beth Moore study that Sandra and I were attending ~ it finished tonight
Glad to hear that our brave little fellow is tolerating the therapy well Hopefully his appetite will soon return
How is little Mason doing? I know that he misses y'all just as you miss him Sometimes it is hard to walk by faith Walking on the water is not easy but I love the part in the Scripture where it is written that Peter looked at the waves and began to sink It is written "....and immediately Jesus reached out and pulled him up...."
May it be His will for y'all to walk straight and tall and reach the shore shortly
God bless and keep all of you and all of yours
Prayerfully in Christ Jesus
Florence Morris
Osborne Baptist Church
Eden Nc