Hurray for Home!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Fathers Love for his son

I sit here the night before Hayden's surgery praying to God that all goes well. Restless and not able to sleep, I think of all the good times that we havehad over the past five years. I think of the days when he was a baby how I couldn't wait to get home from work to hold him. And to watch him grow up to be little man has been alot of fun as well. I just want to see him to continue to grow without any setbacks. My heart is broken knowing all that he has to endure. I want to step in and endure his pain but I know I can't do that so I pray to God to comfort him during this time. Hayden has touched so many hearts and I know that is God at work, and that is where I'll find my peace.

Love to all
David

This is Daddy sharing his heart with all of you all. We both are up late trying to wake up from this terrible dream. We know you all are praying and Hayden will be at the hospital at 6:30 Am on Tuesday so please pray he will be ok with waking him so early. He's like me mornings are a little rough to get going. Then please pray for surgeons, nurses, any and everyone who will be taking care of Hayden. Pray for God to direct every move they make, and that Hayden will tolerate this surgery and they will be able to get all of tumor so he won't have to have another surgery on Friday.

Again thank you for the many prayers being lifted for our precious little man..God has been faithful and He is faithful to complete all for His glory .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was getting ready for work, Hayden entered my mind. David, your words brought tears to my eyes. It is very difficult to see our little ones struggling and in pain. Please know that heaven will be flooded with prayers at 8:30 as well as throughout the day. May God guide the hands of the doctor throughout the surgery and allow Hayden a speedy recovery.

Praying faithfully for your family,
Bambi Muylle

Anonymous said...

As I set here helpless as I am sure you fell even more. I wish I could be there to give you all a big hug, hold you hands and pray with you in person. Since i cannot, just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all day today and thepraying with you that the Dr's can have gentle hands with our baby. God bless and love to all.

Aunt Cindy Uncle Ronny

Jamie said...

Christy, David & Family,

I just wanted to send you a note of encouragement and let you know that we are dillegently praying for your family. May the love, strength, and peace of the Lord blanket you during this time.
In his love,
The McKnight's

Anonymous said...

You all are on my mind and in my heart this morning! David - your words were so touching. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Faith, Hope, and Love! We Love You! Joy

Jenna said...

We love you and are praying all day. Our hearts are there with you.

Sharon said...

Just a another note to let you know that I am praying for Hayden and all of you. Last night, God just layed such a burden on me to just pray and pray. I sobbed as I cryed out to him on Hayden's behalf and for my family. I know that God hears and answeres prayers for just what he has done in my life. As a parent and grandparent my heart aches and even more when its your family. Know that I am praying for Hayden and you all. Donita, Happy Birthday, I know you would rather spend it someplace else. I pray you feel the presence of God's arms all around you today, and that the kiss he places on your check to say I Love YOU and I will never leave you or Hayden. I know your heart, let me take your hurt and burden, I'll carry you.
Terry, I sent the email and blog site to Debbie, She said that she thought Hayden looked like a little Terry Chitwood. Well, what can I say, just can't stop that Chitwood blood!!!
Christy & David, as parents I am at a loss for words. You mean so much to me and I know all the struggles you have been through. I also know that God is BIG! I can't give you answers to all your questions, but God can. Fall into his arms and let HIM give you rest. He will supply all your needs. He Loves Hayden, HE knew him from his first heartbeat and before. He knows his days. God has a plan and right know everything seems a blur to you, but know that Hayden is not just in the doctors hands right know, he is in GODS HANDS. He is holding Hayden and rocking him in his love.
I love You ALL!
Sharon G.

Anonymous said...

I have started to write a comment about half a dozen times from last night until this morning, but the words to comfort you would not come. I am so glad you understand God knows what we pray for, what we need when we do not even have the words. You were my last prayer and thought last night and first this morning. I hope the knowledge of so much love and so many prayers being lifted up on precious Hayden's, his doctor's and your behalf is some help to you.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to write and let you know that Hayden is in all of our prayers. Kim has kept me updated on everything, and everyone in my family has asked about him. We just wanted to let you know that prayers are going up for Hayden and family all throughout the day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

God Bless,
Candace Maness and family

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been going up all day and will continue. I sent the information about the surgery to teacher friends and we've all prayed today for Hayden, family, surgeons and nurses. Love you,
Sheila