Hurray for Home!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello

Hello Friends and Family,
Just wanted to let you know that the G tube was suppose to be put in on Wed. but was not because Hayden had a lot of secretions and was coughing a lot yesterday. I did not get home from hospital until 11:30 pm last night and I'm sorry but I was to tired to post. But the tube was to be put in at 7:30 am this morning but as of yet because of an emergency surgery has been put off for 2 more hours. Hayden got some rest last night and I believe Mom and Dad did also. Please pray that all goes well this am. I'm here at the motel with Mason, he just woke up and is ill this morning so I will post later and let all know about g=tube surgery and incision update as they are suppose to look at that while he is under sedation to see if it is closing now.

Thanks for all the prayers.


Still Praising Him for His goodness,
Mimi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked your blog and we are praying for everything to go just perfectly. We send you love and prayers and encouragement to keep on keeping on. Love, Debbie collins

Anonymous said...

Praying for y'all daily May the Lord continue to strengthen y'all and hold you close
God bless our brave little fellow He is so precious and greatly blessed with a precious and loving family
Prayerfully
Florence Morris
Osborne Baptist Church
Eden NC

Anonymous said...

Will continue to be praying that all is going well today. Also that the incision is healing. I understand that yesterday was a hard day for Hayden and you all. The long days,and waiting on doctors and nurses to do what is needed to be done,all the set backs has its tole on Hayden and you all emotionally and physically. Wanting so much for this to be over for your little man, and for him to have a normal life,is frustrating when things seem to be one step forward two back. However we know God is with you all,taking care of Hayden and you all. He will see you through. Prayerfully a time away from the hospital,this weekend will help lift Hayden's spirits. And everyone can get some much needed rest. I love you all. I am with you all in spirit and in prayers. Keep holding on to His Hand! Ms Sandra

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well today! My thoughts and prayers are with you all! Jessica Hopper

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that we are checking the blog daily, and are continuing to pray for all of you. We sincerely hope that all went well today.
Love to you all.
Pam and Jack Garner